Green to Clean Algae, Moss & Fungi Killer
A safe and green way to remove & prevent algae, moss, fungi, lichen, black mould, bacteria and viruses from causing potential safety hazards & damaging surface materials.
Simply spray it, leave it, believe it…. No more Algae
Green to Clean™ is a microbiological surface biocide cleaner which is highly effective for the removal of algae, moss, lichen, fungi, black mould, bacteria and viruses on external hard surfaces
Green to Clean can be used effectively on almost any external surfaces; it has no aggressive or abrasive properties that will damage the surface being treated.
What is Green to Clean™?
- Green to Clean is a microbiological surface biocide cleaner which is highly effective for the removal of algae, moss, lichen, fungi, black mould, bacteria and viruses on external hard surfaces.
- It can also be used as a wood preservative for use against wood rotting fungi on external timber, e.g. fencing, sheds, patio furniture etc.
- Green to Cleans unique formula is safe to use and fully biodegradable.
Why use Green to Clean™?
- Very cost effective – dilute to each individual requirement.
- Easy to use – SPRAY & WALK AWAY ‘let the weather do the work’.
- NO rinsing, power-washing or scrubbing needed.
- Gradual cleaning effect to most surfaces for up to 6 months.
- Fully bio-degradable with a safe pH neutral value of 7-8.
- Safe for animals, pets and children (once surface dry).
- Works as a wood preservative, effectively killing wood rotting fungi.
Where to use Green to Clean™?
- Road & paving e.g. tarmac, driveway block paving, gravel
- Glass – greenhouses, conservatories windows
- Timber – decking, fences, garden patio furniture
- Metals e.g. children’s play frames, garden furniture, fences
- Roofs materials & thatch e.g. roof tiles, slate, polycarbonate
- Masonry e.g. monuments, grave stones, walls, York stone, rendering
- And many more… for instance; UPVC guttering, canvas, caravans, boats
Spray & walk away
Green to Clean™ eliminates algae, moss, lichen, fungi, black mould and more
We offer a range of Green To Clean™ bottles, including our clever 5L Tip’n’Pour bottle, which provides great value and has the added benefit of our non-spill, in-built measuring system on the bottle. Our 25L container bottle offers exceptional long-term value and provides up to 500 litres of diluted solution – large enough for any project.BUY NOW